Disputorium

Bitte oder Registrieren, um Beiträge und Themen zu erstellen.

Betreff: Judges Guild

Seite 1 von 2Nächste

Via Rob Conley, Bat in the Attic.

JG bekommt kein Geld mehr von mir.

Aufgepaßt: Der Alte Herr, also der Autor der alten Sachen, der war das nicht. Das sind die Söhne, wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe.

Zitat von Settembrini am 18. Februar 2020, 18:05 Uhr

Aufgepaßt: Der Alte Herr, also der Autor der alten Sachen, der war das nicht. Das sind die Söhne, wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe.

Aus den Kommentaren:

I used to write for JG in the 70s and 80s and was uncomfortable when Senior made use of the verb”to Jew”; both Chuck Anshell and I were present and both Jewish and both rather discomfited by this. I’m fairly certain he knew what he was doing.

Der Senior war dann wohl auch auf dem Pfad, wenn das stimmt.

*Seufz*, betrüblich, betrüblich.

Andere sagen, der alte Bob, der war ein Guter, James Mishler sagt das ja auf seinem Blog. Nun, auf jeden Fall hat der alte Bob seine Plattform nie zu irgendem Scheiß wie seine Söhne genutzt.

Weitere Infos.

Drivethrough hat sie auch schon aus dem Sortiment genommen, wie es scheint.

Ja und Frog God machen keine Geschäfte mehr mit ihnen. Goodman Games aber schon, wollen allerdings 20% der Einnahmen an charities spenden.

Zur Einordnung: Bob Bledsaw hat JG gegründet und die Sachen geschrieben. Jennell Jaquays und andere sagen, dass er ein anständiger Kerl war.

Bob Bledsaw II ist der Sohn und hat derzeit wohl die Rechte. Er ist wohl ein echter Rassist und Antisemit. Wie so oft allerdings auch im persönlichen Bereich etwas unstable, er hat wohl sein Haus schon lange nicht mehr verlassen.

Bob Bledsaw III ist derjenige, der mit dem Geld für den CSIO-Kickstarter durchgebrannt ist, salopp gesagt. Das ist der Enkel des Gründers.

Ach ja, der Link zum Goodman Games statement (vorsicht, youtube!).

Die fleissigen Bienen bei Wiki halten alles scheinbar in Echtzeit nach, siehe "controversy"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judges_Guild

Lassen wir den Mann sein eigenes Grab graben:

Judges Guild Game Company

2 hours ago

A Private Message from Bob II

Regarding Recent Accusations - to Help People Better Understand the Personal Views of the Owner:

I Have Traditional Christian values. My family crest attests to 3 European Crusades, and I regard that as a calling. That means I am pro-life, anti-gay, and against self-mutilation.
I believe we are all God's Children, and hold a compassion for everyone.
I am not their judge, and judging the morals of others is Not my job.
I have my Views and unless asked, or in my home, I keep them to myself.
I keep my personal views out of my professional life.
I respect people based on their behavior, not what they are, or think they are.
That could be why people can be surprised or offended.
In my opinion, they cannot expect everyone to agree with them.
Social Morals do not change overnight, and progressives must not expect them to.
I do not expect to change the view or other, and I do not try because that is not my job.
I believe in Free Speach: I understand that being offended comes with that freedom.
I apply the Golden Rule, and treat others as I would wish to be treated.
My family fought the Revolution; the two Rutledges who drafted and Signed the Constitution
and Delcaration of Independence, so I do take American Politics personally.
Being a peace-loving person, I do not own a gun, but I would never give up my right to get one.
I stand against corruption in high places and No Country should be above question, or be feeding off ours.
Politically, I am an Independent Libertarian. I Voted for Perot, and Paul, but do support what Trump has managed to do for America, despite being labeled Hitler.
I do believe the Media is Controlled in America by Leftists and Zionists, but I do not Hate them. I hate what they do.
I do have relatives and friends in Government with Top Secret Clearances.
Prior to 9/11 I also did some private work for the Government, no tin-foil here. Today's Conspiracy often proves to be Tomorrow's Truth. Mud is everywhere, and they revel in getting us to throw it on each other.
I have never been one to chase money: I lost my belongings in an explosion in 1974 at age 12, so what is dear to me hold sentimental value, not material. I have been homeless before, and slept nights in cornfields and under bridges, but never begged or stole to feed myself. I know what being down is like and exhibit a given nature because of that experience.
I am not interested in money and my intention here should not be construed that way. I consider myself an artist by nature.
My goal here has always been to keep the works of the Guild alive and in reach of the public, because I consider those I grew up with to be family. If you have helped me, I consider you like a brother. We will not always get along, but I will love you regardless, because you helped me once.
I live a very humble personal life on very little income.
Am I a perfect Person? No, but I am the first to admit it. I do not Lord over others, anywhere.
I raised 6 Children with those values, but as they are now adults, I respect their choosing their own way.
I think All Paths Lead eventually to God, and there is good to be found in All People and Religions, I have studied several of them.

I have been accused of being a Racist. I am not. I have made and keep friends of all races.
I am not pure white; being part Cherokee, Dutch, and Romanian. My family came to America in 1643,
and by 1665 owned Slaves, sold to us by Jewish Slave Merchants. I personally would not own
anyone... All God's Children.
When they first started bussing blacks to my school in the 60's, two were introduced to my class, Renee and Tony. I was the first white boy to make friends with Tony, and we are still friends to this day. We shared Elementary and High School years together. He knows I do not hate blacks, but knows I am just as capable of racial humor as he is.

My ancestors' slave-ownership eventually surfaced in my life. I was contacted by a black female Bledsoe seeking history of her ancestry. I provided her with what documents I had, wills and deeds bearing the names of her forefathers.
She lives in Texas, where following the Civil War, a group of my relatives migrated, wishing to hold the investment held in their slaves. It was personally chilling for me to read in those documents where the daughters of one slave was to be given to one, and the sons of the same slave be given to another
family member... the idea that children be separated so, as was common then, bothered me a lot because I have 6 children on my own. The woman informed me that the reason they kept our family name was because my ancestors treated them well, and with kindness, allowing them to receive Christian learning. Do I feel shame for the actions of my ancestors? No. My ancestors walked in a different time.
Do I feel a kinship with the Black Bledsoes? Yes. We share a common bond, of having walked together in that time. My home is open to them, as it is to all people. That does not sound very racist.

I have been also accused here of being Anti-Semitic. The answer to this is more complex because it addresses both Race and Religion. As for Race, I have and keep friends who are Jewish; as I stated, we are All Children of God, but I am not a Zionist, nor do I believe they are any better than anyone else. I have worked for Jewish Causes several times, and donate yearly to MDA, which benefits Ashkenazim Jews. As for the religious aspect, I do not believe in Judaeo-Christianity.
As I said, I am a Traditional Christian, therefore I embrace one or the other. My views do not come from studying the Scriptures from Hebrew, but from the original Aramaic. I do not believe Christ was a Jew, but I do not expect
others to hold that opinion. I suggest they study the Books of Moses in Aramaic, as it was the language of Christ, and would give them a different perspective. I will always oppose things which to me seem anti-Christian, but I have friends of many faiths, and Love them all as brothers. I do not try to change them.

I state these things with a sincere heart, and know that in today's world it is easy to label and pigeon-hole people. I hold no grudges and wish to be friends with everyone. I ask for your understanding, but not for your forgiveness. I am truly sorry for offending anyone, as I have never tried to single any individual out. I will in future try to be more sensitive, but in this social climate I walk on a lot of eggshells. The living DNA in me scaled walls of castles with an axe, fired muskets against the King's Army, and fought in most every war America has ever had. I am a Proud Boomer, and I do hold my tongue more that one thinks.

Sincerely - Bob Bledsaw II

von facebook via rpgpub

Zitat von Der Oger am 18. Februar 2020, 17:47 Uhr

Via Rob Conley, Bat in the Attic.

JG bekommt kein Geld mehr von mir.

Wen bestrafst du damit? Wem hilfst du damit?

Wenn ein Produkt gut ist und nicht gerade menschenverachtenden content enthält ist es mir persönlich ziemlich wurscht ob der Verleger ein Flacherdler, Veganer, Grüner, AFD-ler oder was auch immer ist, solange er niemandem tatsächlich schadet. Joa - dann findet er also die amerikanische Presse wird von Anhängern einer bestimmten Religion kontrolliert ... so what? Ist ja nicht, dass die Produkte von JG antisemitischen content enthielten oder? Meinungen sind halt wie Arschlöcher - jeder hat eine andere (ein anderes).

Entsprechend jucken mich solche News nicht die Bohne. Erinnert mich an den AFD-Bio-Landwirt mit Angestellten mit Migrationshintergrund der seinen Laden jetzt dichtmachen darf, weil ein Bio-Laden-Besitzer von den Grünen seine Parteimitgliedschaft öffentlich anprangerte ... bullshit-Bingo erster Qualität. DAS wird die Welt sicher zu einem besseren und sichereren Ort machen ... not!

Stimme der Vernunft. 4E Archoangel - love me or leave me!
Seite 1 von 2Nächste